A Page from a Cornish Sketchbook: Cornwall 30
- Black chalk and graphite on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/16 x 7 inches (10.6 x 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, bottom right: "Cornwall 30"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "5"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | landscape | rocks (landforms) | sea | waves (natural events)
- Associated Places:
- Cornwall | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Palmer, 1805–1881, British, active in Italy (1837–39), A Page from a Cornish Sketchbook: Cornwall 30, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.