- Bodelwyddan Church, St. Asaph
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 27 3/4 x 23 1/2 inches (70.5 x 59.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[P...] [...] | [Ph...] [T.T ...]"; lower center: "II Park [G] [E...] | [the] [...] the [E...] the 8 | John [...] | [...]"; lower right: "M Andrews [S...] | Wales [C...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | hills | landscape | marble | people | trees
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Bodelwyddan Church, St. Asaph, Undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.