Study of a Tree
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 x 4 3/4 inches (23.5 x 12.1 cm) and Contemporary drawn border: 10 1/4 x 5 3/4 inches (26 x 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "[... ]; lower left: "[...]"; lower right: "[...]"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "JWD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | study (visual work) | tree
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.