James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, No. 4 sketch of temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra, undated
No. 4 sketch of temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 7/8 × 30 1/4 inches (55.6 × 76.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "No 4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.