James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, No. 5 sketch of Temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra, undated
No. 5 sketch of Temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 21 3/4 × 29 7/8 inches (55.2 × 75.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "No 5"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.