No. 6 Drawing of Ornamental detail of the entablature and capital of temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 1/2 × 15 1/2 inches (54.6 × 39.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "drawing labeled"; in graphite, throughout, dimensions given; in pen and black ink, upper left, calculations given; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No 7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, No. 6 Drawing of Ornamental detail of the entablature and capital of temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.