- No. 14 sketch of temple remains at Palmyra or Baalbec
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 3/4 × 31 inches (55.2 × 78.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left, bar scale labeled; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No 14"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, No. 14 sketch of temple remains at Palmyra or Baalbec, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.