No. 15 drawing of ornamental details of friezes of temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra
- Graphite on moderately textured, moderately thick, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 3/8 × 21 1/2 inches (34 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, throughout, detail labeled; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "No 15"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, No. 15 drawing of ornamental details of friezes of temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.