No. 28 drawings of ornamental details of columns arches etc.
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: drawings of temple remains at Baalbec or Palmyra
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 29 7/8 × 21 7/8 inches (75.9 × 55.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "No 13"; in graphite, upper center: "No 28"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, No. 28 drawings of ornamental details of columns arches etc, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.