- Temple at Baalbec: Double Page from Sketchbook with Drawings of Temples
- Graphite, pen and black ink, gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, white laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 21 1/4 inches (19.1 × 54 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Whole length one of four from | C[...]"; in pen and brown ink, center: "Olles"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Temple at Baalbec: Double Page from Sketchbook with Drawings of Temples, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.