- Veduta di Tunga
- Graphite, gray wash, pen and brown ink, red pencil on moderately thick, moderate texture, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 21 1/2 inches (37.8 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and red ink, upper left: "77"; in pen and red ink, upper center: "Veduta di Tunga"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No 15"; in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Veduta di Tunga"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Veduta di Tunga, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.