XIVI Theatre at Ain Tunga Thignica
- Graphite, gray wash, pen and black ink, green and red pencil on moderately thick,moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 21 3/8 inches (38.7 × 54.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "XXXVI Theatre at Ain Tunga | Thignica"; in pen and red ink, upper left: "108"; in green oil pastel, lower left: "Dugga | see back of | sheet"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No 19"; in pen and black ink, upper right: "Dugga [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, XIVI Theatre at Ain Tunga Thignica, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.