Left Corinthian Temple at Suttetula Modern Sheitla
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 5/8 × 21 3/8 inches (42.2 × 54.3 cm)
Inscribed in red pencil, upper left: "105"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Suffetula"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Left Corinthian Temple at Suttetula Modern Sheitla, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.