Centre Composite Temple Suttetula Modern Sheitla
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 1/2 × 15 3/4 inches (54.6 × 40 cm)
Inscribed in brown crayon, upper left: "104"; inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Suffetula back view oft the Composite Temple"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Centre Composite Temple Suttetula Modern Sheitla, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.