The Medrassen [sic] Pl. V
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: The Medrassen [sic]: Plan, Details, Elevation
- Graphite, gray wash, pen and black ink, red pencil on moderately thick, slightly textured, white laid paper
- Sheet (folded): 26 × 38 1/4 inches (66 × 97.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Pl V The Medrassen"; in red pencil, upper left: "26"; in red pencil, lower right: "B"; in graphite, upper center: "No 23"; inscribed on verso, upper right: "No 24"; in pen and black ink, throughout, drawing labeled and dimensions given, bar scale labeled; in red pencil, bottom: "27"; in graphite, lower right: "A6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, The Medrassen [sic] Pl. V, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.