XLX Lower Arch at Makther Details of Cornice
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Architectural details of Arch at Makther
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil, gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 25 3/8 × 19 1/8 inches (64.5 × 48.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, right, scale labeled and dimensiosn given; in pen and black ink, upper center: "XIX Lower Arch at Makther"; in graphite, upper left: "No 20"; in graphite, lower right: "Important"; in red pencil, upper right: "B"; in red pencil, lower center: "23"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "No 21"; in pen and black ink, lower right, scale labeled; in graphite, upper right: "B13"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, XLX Lower Arch at Makther Details of Cornice, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.