IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Details of Temple Above Spring at Zaghouan, ca. 1768
Details of Temple Above Spring at Zaghouan
- ca. 1768
- Pen and black ink with graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 × 21 1/2 inches (40 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Temple above spring | at Zaghouan RLP"; in pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions and calculations given; in red pencil, upper left: "7B"; in red pencil, lower right: "C"; in graphite, throughout, som dimensions given
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.