Temple Above Spring at Zaghouan
- ca. 1768
- Graphite with pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 21 3/4 inches (40.3 × 55.2 cm)
Inscribed in red pencil, upper left: "76"; in pen and black ink, lower left: "Temp. above spring Zaghouan | R.L.P"; in graphite, lower right: "No 2"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "No. 27"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Temple Above Spring at Zaghouan, ca. 1768
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.