Sketch of Temple Ruins
- ca. 1768
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 × 20 3/4 inches (39.4 × 52.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "Fatta"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "View of [Portico?] from the [Town?] Pedestals"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Sketch of Temple Ruins, ca. 1768
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.