Sketch of Temple Ruins
- ca. 1768
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 × 20 3/4 inches (39.4 × 52.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "Fatta"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "View of [Portico?] from the [Town?] Pedestals"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Sketch of Temple Ruins, ca. 1768
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.