- Former Title(s):
- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 11 7/8 inches (40.3 × 30.2 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 13 1/8 × 9 3/8 inches (33.3 × 23.8 cm), and Image: 12 7/8 × 1/8 inches (32.7 × 0.3 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in brown ink lower left: "A. Fyfe Edinb.h Botanical Garden 1775"
Watermark: 'J Whatman'
Signed in brown ink lower right: A. Fyfe
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | grass | plant
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.