Arch and Corinthian Temple of Assuras mod. Zanfour
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 × 21 3/4 inches (40 × 55.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "View of the Arch of Assuras"; in pen and red ink, upper left "70"; in graphite, lower right: "[...]"; in pen and black ink, lower left: "Arch and Corinthian Temple | Assuras- Mod Zanfour"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No 13"; in pen and black ink, lower left: "View of the Arch of Assuras"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Arch and Corinthian Temple of Assuras mod. Zanfour, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.