Temple of Jupiter and Minerva, Thugga
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil on moderately thick, moderately textured,cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 3/8 × 19 1/8 inches (39.1 × 48.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Temple of Jupiter and Minerva | Thugga, mod. Dougga"; in pen and red ink, upper left: "90"; in graphite, center: "[..] del Tempio | Corintio, a Thugga"; in graphite and pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions given; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "No 12"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Temple of Jupiter and Minerva, Thugga, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.