XXII Side View of Temple at Dougga
- Gray wash, pen and black ink and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 19 3/4 inches (38.7 × 50.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Tucca or Dugga"; in graphite, lower center: "Side View of Dugga"; in pen and black ink, upper left: "XXii Temple at Dougga"; in pen and red ink, upper left: "92"; in graphite, upper left: "C"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "(No 12)"; in pen and black ink, lower left: "(Tucca or Dugga) side View of Dugga"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, XXII Side View of Temple at Dougga, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.