XXII Side View of Temple at Dougga
- Gray wash, pen and black ink and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 19 3/4 inches (38.7 × 50.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Tucca or Dugga"; in graphite, lower center: "Side View of Dugga"; in pen and black ink, upper left: "XXii Temple at Dougga"; in pen and red ink, upper left: "92"; in graphite, upper left: "C"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "(No 12)"; in pen and black ink, lower left: "(Tucca or Dugga) side View of Dugga"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, XXII Side View of Temple at Dougga, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.