- Temple of Jupiter and Minerva, Thugga
- 18th century
- Gray wash and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 7/8 × 18 1/2 inches (35.2 × 47 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Front of the Temple of Tucca"; in pen and black ink, lower left: "Temple of Jupiter and Minerva | Thugga - Mod. Dougga"; in pen and red ink, upper left: "94"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "(No. 11)"; in pen and black ink, lower left: "(Front of the Temple of Tucca)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Temple of Jupiter and Minerva, Thugga, 18th century
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.