- Saba comorensis (Bojer) Pichon: finished drawing of flowering shoot
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 × 12 inches (40.6 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "e"; on verso in graphite, upper right: "Leham"; center right: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Paul Hulton, Luigi Balugani's drawings of African plants, From the collection made by James Bruce of Kinnaird on his travels to discover the source of the Nile 1767-1773 , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1991, p. 72, pl. 5, QK98.183 B2 H85 1991 (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Saba comorensis (Bojer) Pichon: finished drawing of flowering shoot, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.