Aquaduct of Julia Ceasarea
- Graphite, pen and black ink, gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 20 × 15 inches (50.8 × 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions given; in graphite, lower center: "Aqueduct of Julia Caesarea | R.L.P."; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "No 26"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Aquaduct of Julia Ceasarea, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.