Tomb of Juba II near Algiers
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 18 1/4 inches (29.8 × 46.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Tomb of Juba II nr Algiers | R.L.P."; in graphite, upper left: "Copper"; in red pencil, upper left: "52"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Tomb of Juba II near Algiers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.