Tomb of Juba II near Algiers
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 18 1/4 inches (29.8 × 46.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Tomb of Juba II nr Algiers | R.L.P."; in graphite, upper left: "Copper"; in red pencil, upper left: "52"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Tomb of Juba II near Algiers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.