- Gate at Medjez-el-bab
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 5/8 × 21 5/8 inches (39.7 × 54.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Gate at Medjez-el-Bab"; in graphite, lower center: "Baselbab"; in graphite, throughout, dimensions given; inscribed on verso, upper right: "No 24"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Gate at Medjez-el-bab, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.