- Etching with line engraving First pub: state on medium, textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 9 3/4 inches (19.1 × 24.8 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 × 8 inches (14.9 × 20.3 cm), and Image: 4 1/4 × 6 1/2 inches (10.8 × 16.5 cm)
Collector's mark : "WGR"
Lettered below image: "Plate 91. Engraved by Storer from an Original Drawing by W. Turner | BIRMINGHAM | Publish'd Nov'r 2nd 1795 by J. Walker Rosemans Street, London.".
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cart | church | city | cityscape | fence | field | hill | horse | man | path | road | sitting | spire | tower | tree | wheelbarrow
- Associated Places:
- Birmingham | Birmingham | England | Midlands | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James S. Storer, 1771–1853, British, Birmingham, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.