- Flint, from Park-Gate
- Etching with line engraving First pub: state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 × 7 7/8 inches (14.9 × 20 cm), and Image: 4 3/8 × 6 1/2 inches (11.1 × 16.5 cm)
Watermark, center right: "HA_EIN"; collector's mark, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered above image: "Vol III. Pl 134."; lettered below image: "Engraved by J. Walker from an Original Drawing by W. Turner. | FLINT, from Park-Gate. | Published Aug'st 1st 1797 by J. Walker No. 16 Rosomans Street, London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | distant view | dog | hill | house | landscape | man | river | ruins | sailboat | woman
- Associated Places:
- Dee | Flint | Flint Castle | Flintshire | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Walker, 1748–1808, British, Flint, from Park-Gate, 1797
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.