- The Tower of London
- Etching with line engraving pub: state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/8 × 5 7/8 inches (7.9 × 14.9 cm) and Image: 2 3/4 × 4 3/8 inches (7 × 11.1 cm)
Lettered above image: "POCKET MAGAZINE"; lettered below image: "W. Turner del. | The TOWER of LONDON. | T. Tagg fc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bailey | keep | man | marine art | mudstone | pool | port | ragstone | river | ship | tower | wharf
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | London | Thames | Tower of London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Tagg, died 1809, British, The Tower of London, 1795-1796
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.