The Tower of London
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, published state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/8 × 5 7/8 inches (7.9 × 14.9 cm) and Image: 2 3/4 × 4 3/8 inches (7 × 11.1 cm)
Upper center: "POCKET MAGAZINE."; lettered, lower left: "W. Turner, del."; lettered, lower right: "T. Tagg, Sc."; lettered, lower center: "The TOWER of LONDON."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bailey | keep | man | marine art | mudstone | pool | port | ragstone | river | ship | tower | wharf
- Associated Places:
- Greater London
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Tagg, died 1809, British, The Tower of London, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.