- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving, published state on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 5 1/2 inches (8.9 × 14 cm), Image: 2 1/2 × 4 3/8 inches (6.4 × 11.1 cm)
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
Lettered, lower left: "W.Turner, del."; lettered, lower right: "T.Tagg, sculpt."; lettered, lower center: "OXFORD. | [...] and Co. No.18, Paternoster Row, June 1st 1795."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- city | cityscape | distant view | dome | horse (animal) | house | landscape | man | riding | road | tree | university | walking | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Oxford | Oxfordshire | Radcliffe Camera | United Kingdom | University of Oxford
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.