- Part Of:
- Line engraving, published state on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 3 1/4 × 5 1/2 inches (8.3 × 14 cm), 3 × 5 inches (7.6 × 12.7 cm), and 2 5/8 × 4 3/8 inches (6.7 × 11.1 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered, upper center: "POCKET MAGAZINE"; lettered, lower left: "W.Turner, del."; lettered, lower right: "Rothwell, sculp."; lettered, lower center: "WINDSOR."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | castle | cityscape | house | man | port | river | waterfront
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | England | Thames | United Kingdom | Windsor
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Rothwell, c. 1742–1807, British, Windsor, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.