- Part Of:
- Line engraving, published state on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 2 7/8 × 4 5/8 inches (7.3 × 11.7 cm) and 2 1/2 × 4 3/8 inches (6.4 × 11.1 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered, lower left: "W. Turner, del."; lettered, lower right: "G. Murray, sculpt."; lettered, lower center: "BATH."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | cart | church | cityscape | distant view | fence | girl | hill | house | man | river | sailboat | tree | woman
- Associated Places:
- Bath | Bath Abbey | Bath and Northeast Somerset | England | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.