- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 × 6 7/8 inches (11.1 × 17.5 cm), Plate: 3 1/4 × 5 inches (8.3 × 12.7 cm), Image: 2 5/8 × 4 1/2 inches (6.7 × 11.4 cm)
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
Lettered, lower left: "W. Turner, del."; lettered, lower right: Rothwell, sculpt."; lettered, lower center: "GUILDFORD."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | cityscape | man | marine art | river | sailboat | stairs | tower | tree | waterfront | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Guildford | Guildford Castle | Surrey | United Kingdom | Wey
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Rothwell, ca. 1742–1807, British, Guildford, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.