- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 6 3/8 inches (12.7 × 16.2 cm), Plate: 3 1/8 × 4 7/8 inches (7.9 × 12.4 cm), Image: 2 5/8 × 4 3/8 inches (6.7 × 11.1 cm)
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
Lettered, lower left: "W.Turner, del."; lettered, lower right: "G.Murray, sc."; lettered, lower center: "NEATH."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | boat | church | city | distant view | field | hill | landscape | man | pulling | river | riverbank | rope | sailboat | ship | tower | tree
- Associated Places:
- Neath | Neath | Neath and Port Talbot | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.