- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 × 5 3/8 inches (8.6 × 13.7 cm), Plate: 3 1/8 × 4 5/8 inches (7.9 × 11.7 cm), Image: 2 3/8 × 4 3/8 inches (6 × 11.1 cm)
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
Lettered, upper center: "POCKET MAGAZINE."; lettered, lower left: "W.Turner, del."; lettered, lower right: "G.Murray, sculpt."; lettered, lower center: "STAINES. | Publish'd as the Act directs by Harrison and Co.No.18.Paternoster Row, Novr.1.1795."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | bridge | carriage | chimney | city | clouds | coachman | dinghy | driving | horse (animal) | ladder | man | marine art | riding | river | sailboat
- Associated Places:
- England | Staines | Staines Bridge | Surrey | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.