- Etching and line engraving on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 × 5 1/2 inches (8.6 × 14 cm), Plate: 3 1/4 × 4 7/8 inches (8.3 × 12.4 cm), and Image: 2 3/4 × 4 3/8 inches (7 × 11.1 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered above image, center: "POCKET MAGAZINE."; below image: "W. Turner del. | BRISTOL. | Published as the Act directs by Harrison & Co. Jan'y 1, 1796. | t. Tagg, sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cathedral | city | distant view | hill | house | landscape | man | reflection | spire | tower | tree | woman
- Associated Places:
- Bristol | Bristol | Bristol Cathedral | Bristol Channel | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Tagg, died 1809, British, Bristol, 1796
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.