- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Mount: 4 1/4 × 6 1/4 inches (10.8 × 15.9 cm), Sheet: 3 1/4 × 5 1/2 inches (8.3 × 14 cm), and Image: 2 3/4 × 4 1/2 inches (7 × 11.4 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered, lower left: "W.Turner, del."; lettered, lower right: "T.Tagg, sculpt."; lettered, lower center: "NORTHAMPTON."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carriage | cart | church | cityscape | coachman | dome | driving | horse | man | riding | street | tower | tree | whip | woman
- Associated Places:
- All Saints' Church, Northampton | England | Northampton | Northamptonshire | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.