James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Studies of a Woman Wearing Headdress, undated
- Studies of a Woman Wearing Headdress
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 7 1/2 inches (14 × 19.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.