- Woodage Asahel Wearing Ceremonial Headband
- Graphite and gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 4 1/2 inches (11.4 × 11.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Woodage Asahel"; inscribed on back in pen and brown ink, center: "described in vol:3 | page 21."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Woodage Asahel Wearing Ceremonial Headband, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.