- Part of Balliol College Quadrangle
- ca. 1805
- Line engraving Published state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 × 18 3/8 inches (36.8 × 46.7 cm) and Image: 12 3/4 × 17 3/4 inches (32.4 × 45.1 cm)
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
Lettered below image: "Drawn by H. Neill. | PART OF BALLIOL COLLEGE QUADRANGLE. | Engraved by Storer."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | basket | bird | broom | chimney | clouds | college | courtyard | flying | grotesque | laborer | man | scholar | shovel | smoke | street sweeper | streetlamp | tool | tree | window
- Associated Places:
- Balliol College | England | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom | University of Oxford
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James S. Storer, 1771–1853, British, Part of Balliol College Quadrangle, ca. 1805
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.