IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by James S. Storer, 1771–1853, British, Part of Balliol College Quadrangle, 1809
Part of Balliol College Quadrangle
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, published state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 × 18 3/8 inches (36.8 × 46.7 cm), Image: 12 3/4 × 17 3/4 inches (32.4 × 45.1 cm)
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by H.Neill."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Storer."; lettered, lower center: "PART OF BALLIOL COLLEGE QUADRANGLE."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | basket | bird | broom | chimney | clouds | college | courtyard | flying | grotesque | laborer | man | scholar | shovel | smoke | street sweeper | streetlamp | tool | tree | window
- Associated Places:
- Balliol College | England | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom | University of Oxford
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.