- Entrance to Hieron of Temple of Shietla
- Graphite, gray wash, pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 × 21 1/8 inches (36.8 × 53.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Pl xix Entrance to Hieron of | Temples Sheitla"; in pen and red ink, upper left: "97"; in graphite, upper left: "Copper"; in graphite, upper right: "Suffe[...]"; in graphite, lower right: "Entrace to the Temple"; in pen and red ink, lower right: "B"; inscribed on verso, upper left: "No 5"; lower left: "Suffetula"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Entrance to Hieron of Temple of Shietla, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.