- Arch of Caracalla at Tebessa and many measured plans and elevations
- Graphite, pen and black ink, red pencil on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 27 5/8 × 21 1/4 inches (70.2 × 54 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center and lower center, drawing labeled in Italian; in pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions given; in graphite, throughout, center left calculations given; in pen and red ink, center left: "114"; in graphite, right, descriptions given; inscribed on verso, lower center: "Arch of Caracalla Tebessa | R.L.P."; in pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions and descriptions given; in pen and red ink, lower right: "C"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Arch of Caracalla at Tebessa and many measured plans and elevations, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.