Plan of upright of the semi circular Exedra of Temple at Baalbec
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 3/8 × 9 7/8 inches (39.1 × 25.1 cm) and Mount: 15 1/8 × 20 inches (38.4 × 50.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, throughout, elevation lettered; in pen and black ink, lower center, dimensions given; inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, upper center: "Plan of upright of the semicircular Exedra | A. Niche | B. Tabernacle | C. Entablature | D. Arched Soffit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Plan of upright of the semi circular Exedra of Temple at Baalbec, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.