Plan of upright of the Tabernacle above the Niche of Temple at Baalbec
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured,cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 1/2 × 12 1/8 inches (44.5 × 30.8 cm), Mount: 23 1/8 × 13 1/4 inches (58.7 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, throughout, elevation lettered; in pen and black ink, lower center, bar scale labeled; in pen and black ink, throughout, dimensions given; inscribed on mount in pen and black ink, key corresponding to letters and "Plan of upright of the Tabernacle above the Niche"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Plan of upright of the Tabernacle above the Niche of Temple at Baalbec, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.