James Bruce, 1730–1794, British, Elevation and plan of part of Temples at Baalbec, undated
Elevation and plan of part of Temples at Baalbec
- Pen and ink and graphite on medium thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 1/2 × 15 inches (54.6 × 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center, scale labeled
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.