Villa Madama, Moonlight
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Blind embossed: "W.G.R"
Lettered below image: "London, Published September 1, 1829, by Robert Jennings & William Chaplin, 62. Cheapside"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcades | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | moon | night | railings | statuary
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Lazio | Mario, Monte | Roma | Tiber | Villa Madama
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Le Keux, 1787–1868, British, Villa Madama, Moonlight, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.