- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
Blind embossed: "W.G.R"
Lettered below image, lower center: "London, Published September 1, 1829, by R. Jennings 62. Cheapside"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- gulf | marine art | volcano
- Associated Places:
- Gulf of Naples | Italy | Naples | Vesuvius
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.