- Part Of:
- Etching and engraving, engraver's Proof on thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 11 11/16 × 17 1/2 inches (29.7 × 44.5 cm), Plate: 9 × 12 inches (22.9 × 30.5 cm), and Image: 6 3/16 × 9 7/16 inches (15.7 × 24 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.98."; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.98 E P (a)"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Etched cleaned off"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "(25"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "Es H.P. Mellon Coll | Puttier | 29.4.21 lot 10"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "T3803"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bay (body of water) | castle | inlet | marine art
- Associated Places:
- Carrick Roads | Cornwall | England | Europe | Falmouth | Falmouth Bay | Pendennis Castle | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Bernard Cooke, 1778–1855, British, Falmouth, Cornwall, 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.